Nike LunarGlide 9
- Predecessor: Lunarglide 8.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Lightweight, single-layer mesh upper with thin synthetic overlay.
- Lace-up closure with Flywire system for a secure fit.
- Dynamic mid-foot support built into the laces.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable molded foam insole.
- Soft IU midsole utilizes auxetic technology that allows the foam to expand and contract, allowing the foot to splay.
- IU 002 carrier combines strategically-placed laser sipes to promote a smooth, durable ride and reliable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 227 gr