Nike Flex RN 2017
- Leave the rest behind with the light and responsive Flex RN 2017
- Predecessor: Flex 2016 RN.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Circular-knit upper and lightweight synthetic overlays provide a great fit and feel.
- Dynamic Fit technology utilizes Flywire cables built into the lacing to promote an adaptive and supportive fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Minimal, molded textile footbed.
- Phylon midsole features two levels of cushioning to promote a smoother ride.
- Auxetic tri-star outsole pattern supplies lightweight, flexible cushioning.
- Rounded heel encourages a natural heel strike.
- Rubber segments under the toe and heel deliver lasting traction and wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 170 gr